The Syracuse program’s innovative mobile application allows students to view interactive course content as well as communicate live with fellow students and professors on their mobile devices. The new app notifies students of upcoming assignment due dates, live class sessions, and course events, as well as giving them the option to record and submit videos of graded assignments to professors. For students seeking to access videos and course content offline, the app enables them to select and download for accessibility anytime.
Through the state-of-the-art mobile application, 2SU, students have access to our flexible learning platform from their iPhone, iPad, or Android device. The 2SU app brings all the functionality of our learning management system directly to students’ fingertips, allowing them to:
- Interact directly with other students and professors
- Browse updates from classmates and professors, and post their own
- Submit projects and assignments
- Set reminders for upcoming due dates and events
- Upload photos and check in with groups
- Review course materials and course videos — both online and offline
- Access videos and course content, including all readings, assignments and videos, even without an Internet connection
- Take notes and complete coursework directly in the app
Mobile Offline Mode
To ensure that online mba students can truly access their coursework from anywhere, any time, the 2SU app features an innovative Mobile Offline Mode. This feature allows students to download coursework assignments to their mobile device, and complete them without the need for an Internet connection. All progress is saved while working offline, and automatically synchs to a student’s account once a connection is reestablished.
The iOS app can be found in the Apple iTunes Store. The Android app is available in the Google Play Store.
To learn more about the online learning experience or the 2SU app, please request information or call 1-844-797-4622 to speak with an admissions counselor.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.