This intensive course teaches students a new way of thinking about microeconomics, not only exploring fundamental topics, but also teaching them how to understand relationships among them. The course covers microeconomic foundations and explores variations, including comparative statics, marginal analysis, market structures, information, and externalities. Students will also explore policy implications and macroeconomic fundamentals, including money and national income measures.
By the end of the course, online Master of Business Administration students will be able to:
- Understand fundamental microeconomic and macroeconomic issues
- Use the decision rules that generate efficient outcomes
- Analyze business settings using economic tools
- Understand relationships among macroeconomic topics
- Analyze the effects of policies on fundamental variables and their relationships